Today I took my family to the South Florida Fair. I love the fair. Its such a great family outing. My girlfriends were there with their children as well. I love the fair for my son. To see how excited he gets and how much he loves the rides, the animals, the lights, and food. We saw a cow give birth. It was so weird buy so beautiful. She went through labor for a few hours. We went back on our way out, and she was right in the middle of getting that calf out. It was so weird watching someone gives birth. Once the calf came out, she went right into Mom mode. She started cleaning her new calf and it was so amazing. Those motherly instincts just kicked right in. My husband wanted to vomit and my son's 4yr old attention span was already on to the next thing....
I enjoyed watching tho.
A cow give birth! That's something you wouldn't expect to have gotten a chance to see going to the fair.. I'll be going Friday, doubtfully any more cows will be giving birth right?! As much as I love animals, I am truly more excited to get some adrenaline rushes and enjoy the rides. Glad you had a good time and that's funny about your husband and son.. Boys will be boys!
ReplyDeleteWell the cows have a section called Mooternity. Al the cows are pregnant. You just might!!!
DeleteLol sounds like an exciting trip to the fair 2015.. I'll be going monday tagging along with my sister and her little family. hope we catch a cow in the last term of it's pregnancy hahah
ReplyDelete