My wedding was this Saturday......
It was beautiful and nice and a day to remember. I loved my day. However since Sunday around 2am I have been battling a stomach bug that has been kicking my behind and winning. I've been bedridden for 2 days. Between the bathroom and the bed has been my path. On the bright side, I have lost 5 lbs and I guess that's a plus. My mom keeps saying I didn't get cold feet before the vows so this is my version of it now. On my honeymoon, and my husband is taking care of me.
I have never felt this horrible in my life.
😷😷😷😷
awww I am so sorry to hear you weren't feeling good. On another not Congrats!! You look so beautiful in your wedding dress!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You made a very beautiful bride. I'm sorry you were sick for your honeymoon. At least you have someone to care for you and care about you. Feel better.
ReplyDelete