While writing this first document, it has made me open my eyes to what I post OR repost/share on social networks. Yes it may be funny, but do I really want my name attached to it. I googled my name and see that some of my retweets even come up. So in this past week or so, I have gone back and looked at everything on my Facebook and Instagram. I deleted a few pictures that could be taken the wrong way, and memes that even though were funny to me, didnt look good for the image I am trying to portray. Even though I know once its out there, its out there forever, I can still make the effort.
I watch what I retweet now. I can just laugh and keep it moving. I dont have to repost it. The crazy vidoes we seeon Facebook. Just laugh and keep strolling. This assigment really has made me MORE aware of my online image.
No comments:
Post a Comment