Monday, February 2, 2015

Writing in a Group. What works, What Doesnt

Im not for Group Assignments. I really do not like it. However, there are some pros and cons to group projects. For the pros, you get new ideas and different point of views. Some time you can get burnt out while writing or drafting a paper. You can hit a brick wall. Working in a group, you can have ideas that you didnt think of, or someone to get the wheels turning again. Another benefit of working in a group is that you feel accountable to do you part. In a group, someone can feel as if there are obligated to do their scetion of the assigment so they dont sink the whole group.  What I don't like about group assignments are the cons, which in my opinion, far outweigh the pros. You have to depend on someone else to do their part and get things done. Some people get in group assigments and feel they can ride the coattails of others.  I really dont like group assigments.

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you on your opinions on writing in a group!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working in groups is a fact of modern life. You don't have to like it—and most of us don't—but we all have to learn to do it.

    ReplyDelete