I have never really used Google + before this class. I had initially signed up for it but only because it was the new social media "thing to do" . I never used it. With it being a requirement in the class, I used it frequently and found myself enjoying it. I have connected with several pages on Google + and I post articles to my page from time to time. I have connected with more students with Google + and some co-workers.
I know I will continue to use Google + after this class.
I stil havent gotten around to fully checking out google plus but if it's a good way to stay in contact with people and meet new people Ill give it a try, Thanks for the info
ReplyDeleteGoogle = can be pretty cool but still somne things I would like to know more about it
ReplyDeleteI haven't really explored all that google + has to offer because I know there is so much more to learn. I hope I find the time!
ReplyDelete