Monday, March 2, 2015

You Reap what You Sow....

My four year old is currently driving me crazy!!!! His attitude and behavior is getting a little out of control. As sweet as he can be, he can be just a sour!


Have you ever see the commercial for Sour Patch candy? Where the piece of candy is doing something demonic and then flips the script and immediately becomes a sweetie? That commercial could double for a PSA about 4 yr. old children. He can be my little angel and then turn around and turn into Damien. Everyone looks at him and think he is the sweetest and his behaves so well in school. Its when he comes home that the crazy comes out.


The irony of it all is that he acts just like I did when I was a child. I was horrible. I put my parents the some things! My mom always told me I was going to reap what I had sowed when I had my own children  but who is really thinking about children at 14 and 15 years of ago.


Now when I call my mom and tell her what craziness her first born grandchild is putting me through, she listens to the entire story, chuckles, and says , "You Just Reaping".


It drives me crazy but only because deep down, I know she is right!







No comments:

Post a Comment