I am very excited to share that I have a new job. I currently work for the Attorney General's Office in the Criminal Appeals division as a Case Supervisor. While I love my job, I am always looking to excel and escalate in life.
I applied for a Management position with the Federal Courts in the Criminal Probation/Legal Division around Christmas. I was called for a interview on January 27th. I interview very well and possess great speaking skills. It was a panel interview consisting of five of the Bureau Chiefs from different divisions of the courthouse. It seemed somewhat intimidating, but once I get to talking, I am good to go. The interview went well and I wasn't surprised they called my the following Monday offering me the job. I GLADLY accepted.
Federal jobs are hard to get in because no one ever really quits. I am very excited. I start on March 9th. While leaving my current job will be bittersweet, I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter in my life.
I like this post. Congrats on your new position. Very impressive. Make sure you update us with details when you start in March! Best of luck to you!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! After you finish your degree here, are you goin to apply for a better position in the company? Or are you going to look for a more lucrative oppurtunity elsewhere?
ReplyDeleteMy goal is to make a career with the Federal Government, so I am definitely going to look for a better position within this agency.
DeleteCongrats girl!! the sky is the limit
ReplyDeleteBetter late than never, but I would like to say congatulations. Keep pressing on.
ReplyDelete