So I have never used Google Drive before this English course. I have always used Microsoft word, I am certified in Microsoft programs. It is my go to and I love it various functions. I think what I love most about it, is the fact that I am GREAT at utilizing it. When my professor first introduced Google Drive to me, I thought it was a waste of time because I knew I would never use it. With the professor making it a requirement, I just thought I would write in Microsoft then copy and paste it to Google Drive.
I have slowly started to really like Google Drive. It has so many nice functions. I have come to love the not having to save anything. Everything is recoverable . This proved to be one my favorite functions after I lost my 10 page legal brief when my computer decided to shut down on its own. There goes 4 hours of my life and an extra 25 minutes of verbally abusing my computer, and 15 minutes of almost deciding to quit school that I would never get back.
I have started using Google Drive at work, and it really is great. The links and search functions are pretty great as well.
So all in all, what I thought was pretty useless has become a staple in my everyday life.
I completely agree. I was actually introduced to google drive through work a few months before I began class. At the time I only knew it as a means of sharing documentation templates throughout the office. If I gain nothing else from the class, it is still worth it as I will use google drive as long as the program still exists.
ReplyDelete