HELLO!
My
name is Randi Bush-Marks. I am taking another English with Professor Hamon so
there will blogs! You can read my previous posts to get a little idea about me.
I am a mother of two, US Army Veteran, and I am currently in the Legal Studies
program. I have been working in the Legal field for a few years now and I love
it. Do I want to be a lawyer? Heck NO! But I do love this field. I recently got
a new job with the Federal Courts and I love it. It’s a bit different from my
previous job at the Attorney General’s Office but it’s exciting nonetheless. I
recently bought a home and this journey is exciting. I am always busy, always
tired, and always on the go. My daughter is 7 months old and my son is almost
5. He is graduation from VPK next month and going to Kindergarten in August.
The time sure does fly. If you catch me sneaking out of class a few minutes
early, that is where I am headed. To my husband and children. I leave my house
at 7 in the morning, and on school nights, I don’t see it again until 9ish that
night. It’s hectic but I know it’s going to pay off in the long run. This is my
3RD semester at South and I have to say I am getting this school
thing down. I was nervous at first because the last time I was in school was
Basic Training, AIT, and other military related courses while serving in the
Army. Well more of me to come in the upcoming weeks. If you are on my Google+,
let me warn you now, I post pictures of my children. Not a lot but a few and
other interesting articles. I am a bit of a news junkie.
heyy your life is BUSY! at times busy is good and I know the feeling of you wanting to go home to your husband and kids, alought I dont have a husband. But I do have a daughter so I know excatly how tired and busy you are. Keep up the good work!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey, this is also my third semester at South. I have a 2 year old daughter, so I understand having to juggle being a mom and a student.
ReplyDeleteHow long were you in the Army for? I have thought about joining the military before, but never made the decision to go.
I joined right after high school in 2006 and I only enlisted for one term. That's four years. I loved the Army. I have been all over and i have met so many people that will forever be my family, GREAT experience and the lifelong benefits that I received as so amazing
Delete