I have always been a fan of Wikipedia. It really
does come in handy when you need quick information. I have been a avid user of
Wikipedia for years now. I use it to verify something I already know or to be a
backup to a already source. Most teachers do not like when you use Wikipedia as
a source, and actually this is the only class I have ever taken where Wikipedia
is actually entertained by a professor. Pretty cool. I love looking up various
things, especially when I am bored. I like how it is constantly updated, even
though I have seen some inaccurate data on pages here and there. Overall it is
a good site.
I have never thought to actually edit an article or
even create one. The fact that we are doing this in this class is pretty
interesting. Just thinking that thousands of people will see something I have
written is cool to think about. I hope I don’t mess it up.
Most professors tell you not to use Wikipedia that the information is not true. Since we have been working on Wikipedia, we are researching our article and references where we received the information. I'm beginning to think it is all true.
ReplyDelete