Monday, May 4, 2015

Women Writers....


There are so many women writers in the world of Literature. I love to read so I come across many! I will say that some of my favorite writers are male. Harlan Coben is my absolute favorite. I have read EVERY book he has written, and I am at the bookstore when he releases a new one. One of my favorite women writers is Jackie Collins. She is great, and her stories are so captivating. Her Lucky Santangelo novels are the best!! She has written about Lucky over the years. I feel like I know her and her family life.

              Since being in the class I have studies a lot of Flannery O’ Connor’s work and I must say I enjoy reading her short stories. I read Revelation for class assignment purposes only. Once I started researching her for that particular assignment, I came across other published works of her, and really enjoy her stories. Her collection of short stories in the book, A Good Man is hard to Find, are fantastic. I read them all. The Artificial Nigger and The River are the best out of that collection.

 

            I have read other women writers. Women writers have written compelling stuff. From Flannery O’ Connor to E.L. James and her Fifty Trilogy. From J.K. Rowling to Zane. There are so many out there! I get to them one page at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment