Friday, April 24, 2015

Something on me that symbolizes me…..



                 I would say my charm necklace that I wear EVERYDAY symbolizes me. I had it made through Origami Owl and you can pick the charms. I have a J charm that stands for my son, Joshua. My K charm stands for my daughter, Khyle. I have a heel charm because I am a shoe fanatic. It’s an obsession and addiction that I proudly rep! I have a charm that says, Family Forever. Family is BIG to me. It is the core foundation of my life and I love my family. I have a background plate that is engraved with my married last name on it. MARKS I love married life. I have a football charm in it, because I love football. I am a diehard Dol-Fan and will be till I leave this earth. 

                I feel my Origami Owl charm necklace symbolizes me perfectly.  My sister sells Origami Owl so I am constantly adding charms to it.

2 comments:

  1. Those charms are adorable, I have a similar one. I have to say that family for me is number one, they are always there for me and most important supporting me on every step of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think it's cute how you have a charm to represent the most important things to you. And the fact that you're supporting your sister in the process of symbolizing what you have inside. That truly is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete